· Two-year diploma in an electrician program or completion of a registered electrician apprenticeship program.
Occupational Experience Requirement
· Four full-time (or equivalent) years of verified related paid work experience as a licensed electrician in residential and commercial.
· One year of this work experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field. The recency requirement shall be waived if the individual has two years of successful full-time (or equivalent) post-secondary teaching experience in the credential field within the last five years.
State of Minnesota Class A Journeyman Electrician License
· MN Class A Master License
· Teaching experience with alternative instructional methodologies
· Willingness to develop curriculum and instruct in a variety delivery methods; in person, hybrid and online
· Previous work experience in a secondary or post-secondary institution.
· Experience with learner outcomes assessment
· Demonstrated ability to work with adult learners
The work location is in the heart of beautiful central Minnesota; just an hour from the Twin Cities. St. Cloud Technical and Community College is proud to be a Minnesota Yellow Ribbon Agency.