Thresholds, a national leader in mental health services, is a recipient of the Chicago Tribune “Top Workplaces" for four consecutive years and a 10 time winner of Chicago’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For". Through our more than 100 Chicagoland locations and 30 innovative programs, Thresholds provides healthcare, housing and hope for over 15,000 adults and youth.
The Field Inspector reports directly to the Director of Facilities and is responsible for providing professional risk evaluations and inspections of property in accordance with policies and procedures, current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our 45 sites to assure that our facilities are maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures all Thresholds sites meets the full regulatory compliances including NFPA 101, HUD, IDHS, IHDA, CDH, CHAC Section 8, State Fire Marshall and any applicable local regulations.
• Performs regular inspections, reports and quality control measurement.
• Prepares and conducts REAC inspection.
• Identify building deficiencies and identify capital projects
• Oversee quality of work performed by Housing Inspector.
• Other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Required to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekends, evenings and holidays; available on?call 24 hours.
Thresholds, named as one of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, provides more than 15,000 adults and youth with the skills and encouragement needed to live productive and fulfilling lives.
Consider being part of an organization that fosters collaboration between its staff and those we serve, our members, and where employees are recognized as invaluable assets who truly make a difference.
More than 75% of Thresholds’ services are delivered out in the community and include assertive outreach, case management, housing, employment, education, psychiatry, primary care and substance abuse treatment, as well as pioneering research at the Thresholds Research Institute.
Thresholds provides competitive wages and benefits, and excellent opportunities for career development and promotion.
Individuals with lived or shared experiences with mental illness are encouraged to apply.
Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran