Thresholds, a national leader in mental health services, is a recipient of the Chicago Tribune “Top 100 Workplaces" for three consecutive years and a nine-time winner of Chicago’s “101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For". Through our more than 100 Chicagoland locations and 30 innovative programs, Thresholds provides healthcare, housing and hope for over 15,000 adults and youth.
The Field Inspector reports directly to the Director of Facilities and is responsible for providing professional risk evaluations and inspections of property in accordance with policies and procedures, current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our 45 sites to assure that our facilities are maintained in a safe and comfortable manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ensures all Thresholds sites meets the full regulatory compliances including NFPA 101, HUD, IDHS, IHDA, CDH, CHAC Section 8, State Fire Marshall and any applicable local regulations.
• Performs regular inspections, reports and quality control measurement.
• Prepares and conducts REAC inspection.
• Identify building deficiencies and identify capital projects
• Oversee quality of work performed by Housing Inspector.
• Other duties as assigned.
MARGINAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Required to work a flexible schedule, which may include weekends, evenings and holidays; available on call 24 hours.