Maintain all electrical equipment, and install andrepair/replace distribution circuits throughout the hospital complex andadjunct facilities.
- Install, repair, and maintain all electrical circuits, to include all low voltage equipment, i.e., nurse call, fire alarm system, and hospital paging system.
- Conduct safety inspections on electrical equipment such as extension cords, patient signal cords, light fixtures, etc.
- Compute load factors and capacities of electrical lines. Test circuits for continuity and proper connections. Plan type and size of distribution circuits, number of switches, motors, and controls.
- Communicate with supervision what materials and supplies are needed, and assist in ordering as necessary.
- Complete work orders as required, and maintain accurate records of time spent on each job.
- Complete all documentation of preventive maintenance and work orders on a daily basis.
- Insure all ProCard (P-Card) purchase transactions are recorded and reconciled by the corporate deadline on a monthly basis.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Oklahoma licensed journeyman electrician.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Commercial level electrician experiencepreferred.
AboutSSM St. Anthony's Hospital
St.Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facility specializing incardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. The hospital,established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and serves the needsof Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma, through itslarge rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. Anthony Healthplexcampuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service access to theoutlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgent careservices in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has received numerousawards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, Certified HealthyBusiness, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation of Merit,among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels for qualityand patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and many national healthcare organizations.